Graduation in Hotel Management or Equivalent·
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Food Service experience is Must
- Ability to think outside the box to satisfy our guests
- Genuine care and understanding for people's needs
- Great attention to detail.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at food truck and commercial kitchen.
- Plan for Ordering and purchase food for daily operations.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure food truck staff members follow proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food truck employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Maintainenance and upkeep of equipments and Ensure customer dining experience is satisfactory.
- Expedite Orders.
- train new employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the truck and commercial kitchen.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Pre-shift food prep
- Stocking of truck for service and taking inventory
- Being a cashier & Operating a point of sale (POS) system
- Fulfill customer orders
- Help run the line/ Prepare sandwiches & Wraps
- Prepare and serve sides
- Being a team player
- Post-shift cleaning & stocking of the truck
- Post-shift organizing and inventory
- Being happy and positive
- Driving the truck when needed
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure during a busy lunch rush in fast-paced tight quarters while maintaining the highest food/ product quality s